Join Our Team
We're hiring! For the moment we have three vacancies, all with a deadline of the 1st of March 2023. See the link to the vacancies below:
- Senior Software Engineer / Senior Consultant - Full-time
- Summer intern Engineer - Summer job
- Summer intern Design - Summer job
At InPhase Solutions we want to create interesting and fun jobs through developing technology. Our employees are our greatest assets, and this permeates every aspect of our entire business. Since our beginning in 2011, we have been working with several highly regarded companies and institutions as well as launching our own products.
We have people from 3 different nations, who speak 5 languages and apply an incredible range of knowledge to our work. InPhase's vision is to be an internationally reputed provider of ultrasound expertise and solutions.
We are looking for enthusiastic and independent people with an electronics or ultrasound background and experience within some of the fields described below:
- General acoustics
- Signal modeling and processing
- Algorithm development
- Image processing
- Transducer design and manufacturing
- Doppler methods
- System design and development
- Project management
On a personal level, we are looking for someone who feels connected to our company values:
- Participation – Value and maintain a culture with open discussions, different points of view, and a flat hierarchy.
- Sustainable – Seek sustainable, long-term solutions – for our clients, for the environment, for work-life balance, and company operations.
- Re-think – Value curiosity, creativity, and open-mindedness. Be innovative and view challenges from several angles.
- Skilled – Value each other, both as individuals and as a team. Be aware of our expertise and limitations, and continuously learn.
- Symbiotic – Make the team succeed. Be flexible, helpful, and collaborative towards our clients and colleagues.
Candidates should hold a PhD or have a master's with relevant work experience.
We're also positive about student collaboration, where a candidate should have started their master's degree.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for a chat or send us your resume (CV).